St. John Siegfried Health Club is pleased to offer Kids Club, a fun and educational place for children to come while their parent or guardian enjoys a workout or Health Club service. Children ages eight weeks to 10 years are welcome to enjoy our new indoor play space, complete with toys, games, videos and a computer for educational games. Kids Club employs highly trained and professional staff members who are all CPR-certified and have experience working with children of all ages.
Kids Club Hours*
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (drop-off closes at 1:30 p.m.)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. (drop-off closes at 6:30 p.m.)
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (drop-off closes at 12:30 p.m.)
*Kids Club is closed on New Year’s Day, Good Friday/Easter weekend, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween Night, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and New Year's Eve night.
- One visit - $7 per child
- 10 visits - $30 ($3 each)
- 20 visits - $50 ($2.50 each)
- 30 visits - $66 (2.20 each)
Admission cards expire one year from purchase date.
- Paperwork and immunization record are required before children may attend
- Maximum time limit: two hours
- Last drop-off is 30 minutes before closing
- Late charge - $5 per minute fee after 5 minutes charged automatically per child for leaving them in the facility past closing or past two-hour time limit
- Maximum occupancy limit of 12 children (only three may be infants eight weeks to 12 months)
- Appointments may be made up to two weeks in advance
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or arrive 15 minutes late, your child's spot may be given to another child
- You may reschedule your appointment in person by calling Kids Club, 744-2484 ext. 14402.